Thursday, January 26, 2017

Assignment Reading and Writing Skills (Activity based on the book of DIWA)


Directions: In a short bond paper rewrite the following letter by implementing the four essential features a of  a well-written text. 
Note: Do not encode it. Keep your work clean. Submission on Monday.


18 April 2016

Mr. Recto Amoranto

University of the Far East

Sampaloc, Manila


Dear Mr. Amoranto:


As you know, scholarship applications require recommendations.  I am requesting that you write  a recommendation letter for me. I am still grateful for what you have already contributed to my education. If you do not like to do a favor I am requesting, I will understand. I am now about to complete the academic requirements in senior high school. I am also seeking scholarship grants that would give me privilege to acquire a college degree.

Respectfully yours,


John de la Vega




6 comments: